Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Busy Life

It is amazing how busy life gets and how totally wonderful. The kids are healthy and happy and we are blessed beyond belief by Heavenly Father. I know I should post more, however; I never seem to take the time. I keep getting wrapped up in my kiddos and the every day. Just this morning I was reminded that sitting and watching cartoons with Joseph was ok when he asked if he could hug me. How could I resist such a sweet request from someone with no other motive but the joy of a hug. I need to constantly remind myself that it is the little things. Like the ride to see my grandma on her birthday, I had two hours of uninterrupted time with Jeana during our drive. We may not have had a life altering conversation but we did talk and she may not have thought it was a great day, but I enjoyed every moment. Take the time to breathe and just be. Watch your children play, turn down the radio, put down the phone, listen and laugh.

No comments: