Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blog Title Block

I have alot to talk about. I have gotten on our blog tons to post. I have even begun the writing. So why, do you ask, have I not posted? I couldn't think of a title. I know totally odd! I guess when you read alot of blogs and see how cute they all are and the writing is fantastic it makes you wonder why you even do it. I finally realized that I do it for me. I love using this blog to put things online that I could forget later. It is also a great way to keep our family who doesn't live near updated on us. So, when the titles start getting boring and just restating the obvious, know I am trying lol.

Well, the news on the soccer front is good. Firstly, Jessica and Jeana both made the EHS JV soccer team YAY!! We are so excited! I don't know which excites me more, them on the team or that they are on the same team and play at 4:30 instead of varsitys 3:00 which would not work with my kid pick up schedule. We just finished our season of league this past saturday. Jeana got her first yellow card, ok the other girl started it but Jeana did not back down. Since Jillian received her first yellow card last season we told Jessica that she needs to get one in HS soccer so they all have one. J/K!! I know that yellow cards are not a good thing but we figure when you get a yellow card it tells you how far you can go and is nothing to cry about. At least they didn't head butt anyone! (see zidane in professional soccer) Jillian didn't get to play friday or saturday since her ankle was acting up and dad said no way. Yay for dad being dad and not just coach hehe. She was very upset to miss them but I think she understands why we said no. Celtics received 2nd place in the tournament and Ohana 3rd. It was a fun season and since it didn't get really cold until the last week we parents were psyched! The whole week was soccer between tournament week and the girls trying out for hs soccer. Monday, Jeana bumped into (really hard) a girl on her team and now has a loose tooth (permanent) and we are trying to save it. Now we are getting ready to plan the end of year party for Jimmys team and Jordyns birthday party. I am excited for both.

We rented Batman Lego and Indiana Jones Lego from blockbuster for the Wii. James and Johnston were in heaven and couldn't wait to get things done so they could play. James even cleaned his room, way above my expectations, in order to play. It is a cute game and I think they just about mastered it in the couple days we had it. Poor mom couldn't even get it onto the second player (I am so game challenged).

I am in the process of thinking of things to put on my Christmas wish list, which Jimmy is demanding or I can't get him anything. It is really hard. I have everything I want or could ever need. I can't believe how incredibly happy I am. Yes, sometimes things get rough and frustrating, however; I can't think of anything I would change. OK maybe my weight but unfortunately they don't have a magical Christmas gift for that hehe. I did say I wanted a treadmill but he refused saying that it would get him into trouble and he would be sleeping on the couch. So What are all your wishes for Christmas? I think my biggest wish is that my dad will get better and that our family will be safe and have the true meaning of Christmas in our home. What is yours (temporal things included).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who can't think of things they want for Christmas. It drives Adam crazy! But I'm with you, I've got what I've always wanted, what more can I ask for? (Except a clean house...but Adam laughs when I tell him that's what I want)