Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SICK SICK SICK

Ok so I woke up, after a bad night sleep, sick to my stomach (much like I went to bed), with a headache, and not the best attitude. I'm almost positive the lack of sleep led to the stomach and head and the election led to my lack of sleep. I am SICK just thinking of what the next four years could mean to my family, our country and our lives. Did noone hear what Obama told us he was planning on doing for the next four years? I mean I don't believe McCain was a slam dunk perfect choice, personally I had someone else I wanted, however; his plan wasn't to turn the country upside down. I know that I never wanted Gore or Kerry, however; I don't think I would have felt this despondent if they had won over President Bush. I also could care less whether his skin is black, blue, white or purple; what he stands for concerns me. I must say I really enjoyed reading my dear friend, Michelle's, post. She always seems to put things into perspective and makes me laugh when I think I can't and all I can say is AMEN TO THAT! My only solace is knowing that Heavenly Father is watching over us and the continual prayer in my heart that the next four years will prove unproductive for our newest president and his cronies.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am SO TOTALLY there with you! I felt/feel the same way! I say, "Repent! The end is near!"