
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Although we were less some family members we really wished would have been around we enjoyed being with the family we could be with here in town. The weekend was a lazy one basically if you don't count Johnston falling, hitting his head and ending up with the flu right after lol. We were able to get alot of stuff done around the house that has been waiting to be done and I even did ALOT of shopping for Christmas on saturday before the JT incident. Saturday night Jessica, Jeana and I went to see Twilight. I have to admit, I wasn't exactly dying to see it. I mean, I had read to books and they were really good but the movie seemed so tweeny and well... I'm not lol. It was really good despite and I think I enjoyed the time with my girls more than the movie. It is so fun, the conversations we have when it is just us and the inside jokes we end up with. As much as I miss them being small I am having fun with them at this age too. Of course, hormones are always around, but this year it seems to take a back seat to fun.
3 comments:
Sounds like your holiday while quieter was very nice.
ps I love mom/girl time!
Hey girl...... Found you!
hope your having a great holiday!
♥ Lisa
Oh my GOODNESS!! Your kids are SO BIG! Jeanna looks so much like you! It makes me cry to see how big they've all gotten! They are all still as beautiful and sweet looking as when I left! I sure miss you guys! Johnston looks just like James did at that age. I think that's close to how old James was when we left. I love your blog!
Post a Comment