You may be thinking at this point, "Wow, alot must be happening in the Skinner house, look how often she is writing on the blog!." To be perfectly honest this was to fun to pass up and since this is sort of like a journal of sorts, I wanted to share the M&M name in our home.
Last night as we were having dessert, yes our kids have dessert almost every night of some type and no I don't make it every night (can you say store bought cookies), the kids decided to have candy. Jeana came up with the name of Merry Mormons for M & M's and I just thought it was a cute way to say it and wanted to share with the rest of our family and friends. Feel free to use it, no trademark.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment