Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Monday, March 2, 2009

40 lbs

Today we celebrated my birthday with a family get together. It was wonderful and really nice to have everyone around. We always have a nice time talking and laughing. I received some fantastic homemade cards from the kids (aren't those always the best?) as well as cards/gifts from Mom, Dad, Joey and Jimmy and the kids. Jimmy was nice enough not to put all the candles needed on the cake saying he couldn't get the permits for it even with knowing Bart Eliason hehe.

The reason this is titled 40lbs is because of Johnston. After we blew out the candles and we sat eating cake he asked me how many pounds I was. I told him that I wasn't telling him that information when he told us he was 4 pounds. We told him I was 40 pounds or I was 4 pounds like him just add a zero.

5 comments:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Happy Happy Birthday girl!!!!!!!
Wishing you TONS of love and best wishes for another WONDERFUL year!
♥ Lisa

Mike and Alleen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like it was a fun one. Hmmm 40 pounds is about what I'd like to loose :) I love homemade cards. Those are the ones I treasure! Happy Birthday

Stephanie said...

That's funny! In our house, the kids want to know how much they cost when they stand on the scale. I guess I should start telling them how many pounds they are on their birthdays. ;-) Happy Birthday!

Becky said...

Kids ask the funniest things! Glad you had a happy day! :)

Keri Miller said...

Sorry I missed it! Didn't know! I didn't know you blogged. Thank you for your concern on my mine! Congratulations on "40lbs" I like that better than years any ways!