Someone tell me how you can have nearly 1000 channels on satellite and still not find anything to watch? Don't get me wrong, I have had moments that I have dreamt of a day of nothing to do where I could sit in front of the t.v. all day and just veg out but it doesn't happen. And if there were to be some "free" time to sit in front of it in the daylight hours I am sure I would still find nothing to watch. I am not a soapy person and can't stand anyones "View"
All this being said, I found myself laying in bed or on the couch sick for the last week and again resigned myself to the fact that daytime t.v. doesn't exist unless you are watching cartoons. Since I am a pretty decent cartoon officianado (and Johnston has his favorites) we saw alot of reruns that were better than the stuff I have never seen before on the other channels. Of course, Jimmy says he can always find something to watch but it is usually soccer or the military channel.
So, even if my days are hectic and I wish for some free time to veg I'm pretty sure it won't be to watch t.v. (unless it is something I have dvr'd recently).
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
TV is awful. There are only so many times I can watch HGTV repaint someone's house. Or watch someone pick between three houses to buy. Or watch Giada or Paula Deen make something yummy that I will definitely NOT be having for lunch but that I will WISH I were having for lunch as I eat a ham sandwich and dig through my cupboards for something sugary (which I will regret when I get on my treadmill). Hope you're feeling better soon! Why doesn't HGTV have a bunch of craft shows anymore? Those rocked!
Post a Comment