For Christmas (sorta) we bought a new camera. It is really an incredible camera and does alot. It is one of those cameras that you threaten the kids that if they touch it all their fingers will be broken lol. Jimmy really got some great pics of the girls at their soccer game last week and I am sure we will get some more tonight. Its great to get such close pics and be in the stands, I can only imagine how great they will be when we are only on the sidelines. It also has a stand and timer so next year we can get our Christmas picture done earlier because I won't need to con someone to come take it *yeah right*. I am starting to get the hang of it but Jimmy does much better with it so far. It even takes black and white photos which I think is so totally cool, I love black and white photos. We even paid for the extra insurance since with 6 kids you never know what will happen and it isn't one of those wal-mart specials that we normally get.
I loved taking the camera to Jillians first band concert and it would have taken great pics if she hadn't been behind the tubas (go figure) so most of her pictures are just one half of her. I mean the tuba is bigger than she is!
Hopefully soon I will get some pics on the blog for you to see. I know, you are waiting with baited breath (was that spelled right?) Oh well.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bring 'em on! Pictures, lots of pictures! :) Cameras are so fun. I wish I knew more about using one! haha
I am actually still waiting with bated breath! :)
Post a Comment