Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Monday, September 22, 2008

Still Gone and Missed too

Looks like Jimmy and his crew were moved to another spot today to do some work. He is very glad to be off the island since getting on and off is really hectic and now they are starting to let people back to their homes. He says the mosquitos and chiggers are huge and he looks like he has been working outside. The last couple days they have eaten out at other restaurants which is a nice switch I think.

This is spirit week for ECTA and Jeana is totally going all out. Both girls are dressing tomorrow, it is wacky hair and makeup day. I am so glad to see them so happy at their new school. I was worried that they would have a hard time, especially Jess without choir and stuff but she is LOVING it. They are really enjoying seminary too and have wonderful teachers.

Jillian is doing pretty good getting around on her cast but her energy is going to drive mom nuts! Today she was trying to ride the scooter AHHHH says mom! Are we going to make it another 2weeks with a cast and 5 without PE or Soccer.

James and Jordyn are really getting along lately and playing together alot. I love to watch them as they play pretend or jump on the small trampoline together. They come up with the funniest things.

And then theres Johnston hanging out at home with mom. I think we are both enjoying the time we are getting together. His new things are asking questions then asking yes or no and since his birthday is so close he doesn't hesitate to tell you that he "needs" everything he sees for his birthday.

Sometimes I wish I was more patient and watched more than did. That is my new goal, to enjoy all that happens even when it doesn't go as planned.

No comments: