My mother in law told me that Starbucks had a new hot chocolate so today I thought I would splurge and try it out. HOLY CROW it was DELISH! It was the new Salty Caramel Hot Chocolate and it was soooooo good. I just wish I knew how to make this at home because financially it is not a daily thing hehe. I now wish I would have splurged for the Venti instead of the Tall.
On the home front, I made a pretty decent Lasagne last night, at least Jimmy was loving it. We have over half left since only 4 of our 8 household members like lasagne (they are really weird must come from mars or something, how can you not like lasagne). It doesn't matter though because it is always twice as good the next day for lunch or leftover dinner. OK now I can't wait for lunch.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish you wouldn't have told me about that hot chocolate! I always crave their holiday apple ciders, but I'm going to have to try that now. If you figure out a recipe let me know--Starbucks is definately not in our normal budget!
I just tried the new Rich Chocolate Salty Caramel when we were at the Calgary airport on Tuesday morning! Yummmmm. Now it is a toss up between the Caramel Apple Cider and the new hot chocolate.
Post a Comment