Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh JEAN a

So Jeana does not wear jeans. Not only does she not wear jeans, she hates them. So, imagine my surprise, when she had not only put on a pair yesterday BUT wore a pair to school today! I promised I wouldn't put the picture on the blog but I did take one just in case this never happens again. Jeana hasn't worn jeans since about second grade and then it was few and far between. Yesterday I went to the store and bought Jessica and Jeana some new clothes they needed for school. Jessica was in desperate need of jeans (ok not so desperate but she is a teenage girl so you get the picture) and they both were in need of professional wear for school. When they got home from school they went to try on the clothes and out Jeana comes with a pair of pants that Jessica didn't care for and she liked them. Her father was floored when he came home, not only was Jeana in jeans but Jessica was doing homework! What happened to my kids lol.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't remember how old Jeana is but I can remember a few of my girls going thru a sort of metamorphosis and wondering what happened, where did my daughter go!?

As a parent you can be grateful the new change is jeans and not something bad! Whew!