Monday, March 3, 2008
Colds, Pink Eye and Kids
Isn't it amazing how when one kid gets sick everyone gets it eventually. We started with fevers, than coughs, pink eye, flu, back to colds. I was even thinking the other night in bed how Jimmy seemed to be the only one untouched and totally jinxed myself because he woke up a couple hours after that sicker than a dog and sick all weekend. I wonder if there would be a market for a lysol or bleach bomb? You know like the bug bombs you see but these would take all the germs and kill them instead of bugs (actually if it did both that wouldn't hurt my feelings at all). Maybe I should contact these companies with my idea. I could end up rich lol. For now, we are doing eye drops, cough medicine and vitamin C, hoping to get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the sick/germ bug bomb is a fantastic idea! You would be rich if you could make that idea work!
Post a Comment