Jordyn is 10yrs old today, the 10th of December. My kids call the birthday that you turn the age of the date you were born the "Magic Birthday". Actually, every birthday is magical, especially where my family is involved.
Jordyn has been so excited this year, much more than in the past, and has been announcing the countdown since before Thanksgiving. The funnest, all be it hardest, part of her birthday is figuring out what presents to give her and which ones to save for Christmas time. The jury is still out on that one as I type away.
I am in love with Jordyns sweet smile and bubbly personality. Yes, she is moody at times at well. I tell people that Jorydn has two moods: happy and very p.o.ed, thats it nothing else :)
Jordyn is friends with everyone and is very sensitive to others around her. I am grateful the Lord put her into our lives and wish her the most "magical" birthday ever.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love your pictures, very pretty. Your family is always on the glowing side. :)
Post a Comment