We haven't been so busy that I can't post something and its not like life isn't continuing to roll on; however, it seems all I do these days is check facebook, email and farmtown(which is on facebook). I seriously need a life lol.
I had a fabulous Mothers Day! Jessica made me breakfast, yummy delicious food, and a beautiful picture. Jeana hand crocheted and braided a pin that I now have on my church bag because she and I decided it wasn't a good one to wear necessarily. Jillian bought me some very nice flowers. Jordyn gave me a recipe book which has some great recipes I can't wait to try. James gave me some coupons for many different things he will do for me. And Johnston, well JT just continued to go potty which is good enough for now. Jimmy gave me a new fan in our t.v. room with a remote and it is SO NICE! He was looking for new doors for the dining room but found that all the doors at the store were too small for what we needed so looks like we need another plan. He and the kids also gave me a certificate to get a manicure and pedicure, I can't wait.
I was able to lead our primary kids while they sang to their moms and they did a wonderful job. Let me tell you, prayer works.
I think one of the many highlights of my day was seeing our family after church. Jake, Teresa and the kids were down for the week, they are moving back next month and are looking for a place to live. All the kids were running in the water in the back yard and playing together. While we were at my in-laws Jesse and Heather got on the computer with us all and we were able to see them and all three boys. It was so much fun. The twins are getting so big and Aiden has such the personality.
I am also grateful that my mom came home from her vacation safely and that I was able to pick her up and visit with her.
How amazing it is to me and how wonderful it is that God saw fit to put us on this earth with families. I don't know that I could do it without their love and support. To know that my family is with me forever, no matter what, is a calming influence when hard times arise. Life can happen, death, pain, joy, happiness and yet FAMILIES ARE FOREVER.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man you were treated like the queen you are! I am jealous, I need a few more kids!! :)
Wonderful post! I love your family! Thank you for your sweet thoughts, I really appreciated it. Thank goodness that certain days don't go on forever and ever! There is always a new day!
I love hearing Happy Mothers Day reports! You have a great little family. :)
Post a Comment