Easter 2014

Easter 2014

Saturday, April 12, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

JAMES! Thats right, pinewood derby was held today and James was first in the open class since he is not quite old enough to do it with the scouts (a couple more years though). Jimmy worked very hard to get the cars ready for the kids and every spare moment was in the garage doing something to them for the last couple weeks. Jillian and Jeana had a green and white striped car, for celtic of course, Jordyn had a cool looking truck, James had a white one that he drew out all by himself and Jimmy had his cool, red ferrari gt car. They all had a great time running the cars and putting them together, noone more than dad.

After the derby they all went to a lineman rodeo at Nevada Power and rode up in the bucket truck and had their faces painted among other things.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations James! If he is doing this good before he is a scout, oh boy, the scouts better get ready for him! Sounds like a fun family activity day all around.

I LOVE the pictures you've been adding! I LOVE them!

Aunt Becky

Michele said...

Hey Skinners! Its Michele Shafer I hope you dont mind me looking at your blog check mine out and ad me to yours www.shaferfam-michele.blogspot.com come visit us in St. George! we would love to see you all! 435-773-8751 or 435-773-8787

Michele said...

Shannon thanks for checking out my blog! email me your blog address so I can add you to my page. I think Gary talked to Jimmy the other day. I really miss you guys so pack the kids up one weekend and come to st. George! Luv Ya What time is your sacrament? In case we are ever in vegas