Thursday, November 1, 2007
Ghosts and Ghouls
We had a great time last night at the Trunk or Treat. Jessica was Dorothy (cute again), Jeana was Pumpkin Spice (should have seen that orange hair), Jillian was Hermione from Harry Potter, Jordyn was the cutest mouse ever, James was the black spider man where Johnston chose to be the good spider man. Alot of candy was received by all six so you can only imagine my kitchen counter and at one or two pieces a day we will have candy around for quite some time. I ended up having to take pictures after the treating and unfortunately JT was sound asleep on the chair in the front room. Jimmy did a really cool thing with dry ice and dish soap to make bubbles and took it to the trunk or treat for all the kids. We were constantly surrounded while he made bubbles. He and James got all the information online and there were alot more he would have loved to do if he had had more time. All in all it was a great time and fun for the whole family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would love to know how and what he did with the dry ice! I tried something last year and it was a bomb. Of course I just made it up instead of investigating it on the internet!
Aunt Becky
Post a Comment